tagged me in his journal entry
, and because I promised I'll give this damn profile more use, I gotta do it.
Let's get it over with, and let's learn about me.1. Favorite cartoon growing up? Alternatively, what was your least favorite cartoon growing?
Favorite cartoon was TMNT 2003. Then later in life, I discovered the 80s series and enjoyed that. Now I'm Ninja Turtles trash, to the point where a friend and I made our own TMTNverse. Maybe I'll post about that.2. What's a movie that you see yourself watching constantly and never getting tired of?Sunset Boulevard
. It gets better and I peel more layers with every single watch. I'm close to reciting it word for word.3. Did you have a favorite video game that you played with friends or family, growing up? If yes, what was it?Crash Bash
was fun growing up, back when my sister had a PS1.4. Favorite character to see fanart of or to draw of?
A tie. Dimitri Lousteau from Sly Cooper
and Doctor Doom.5. Do you collect anything? If yes, what?
Notebooks. Always writing and always need a bunch.
6. What's your favorite fully-cooked dish that you wish you could eat all the time?
Poached eggs, bagels and breakfast sausages. Not sure I'll ever get tired of that combo.
7. If there was a movie or show that you'd like to see rebooted, what would it be (that hasn't been rebooted already)?
Hey Arnold! is in the perfect spot for an updated reboot. I can think of many ideas and areas to improve, even in a great show like that.8. First NSFW art that you've seen? (And I mean REALLY NSFW.)
Oh damn, that's going waaaay back. It might've been Minerva Mink from Animaniacs
. Not too sure.9. What's your favorite thing to do to kill time? ("Nothing" is NOT an acceptable answer.)
Play video games or write. If those aren't around, I read or browse through my phone.
10. What is a character or thing that you'd like to see more art of that you think doesn't get enough, if any, attention?
One of the same as those I love seeing fanart of: Dimitri.
11. Least favorite episode of one of your favorite shows?
"Let He Who Is Without Sin..." from Star Trek: DS9.
It was a noble try at giving ans a break from the gloom that DS9 was going through, but it ended up destroying Worf and Jadzia's character in the most mind-boggling way. A blogger named Jammer broke it down all the way better than I ever could so give that review a read.
Honestly, almost as bad as Voyger
12. Would you like to meet in real life? If yes, then why.
If not, then you're a horrible person.
Why not? I've already jokingly flirted with and made art with the guy.
13. If you had all the money you wanted to commission any artist of your choice to draw you something, which artist would you choose and what would it be?
Good lord, that's a doozy. I guess I'd commission Ritts or Jinash from FA, of something involving Audrey, my bear OC. I should probably post her too.
And that's the list. I have no one in mind to tag, so I'll just leave these questions, and anyone coming across this can answer them if they feel so inclined.
- What fictional characters in popular media do you find overrated?
- If you could give one mostly family-centered show the "Darker & Edgier" treatment, what would it be and how?
- What was the first song you remember listening to?
- Have you ever seen a silent film from start to finish? If so, what was it and have you seen others?
- Do you separate the art from the artist?
- What is a film you'll always defend liking and a movie you'll always defend not liking? Name them without defending your opinion on either one.
- What's the hardest thing you've ever had to give up for health reasons?
- If you were a friend of yourself instead of being yourself, what would you say is the most annoying thing about you?
- What's something you did as a kid that you'd be furious at your own kid if they did it?
- What skill do you wish you had that you don't have?
- When playing RPGs, do you play as yourself or an original character?
- What's your opinion of the term "guilty pleasure?"
- If you were to let an obituary article roast you, what's one thing you want them to leave out?
Have fun with those!